AccuWeather forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Monday will be warmer with a mix of clouds and sunshine.
Watch for a shower or thunderstorm, mainly in the afternoon. The high will be around 77. After a shower or thunderstorm in spots in the evening, Monday night will be rather cloudy and warm with a low of 65.
Expect variable clouds on Tuesday with a shower or thunderstorm around and a high of 78. Wednesday will feature times of sun and clouds with a shower or thunderstorm. The high will be around 82.
Thursday will be mostly cloudy and warm with a couple of showers and a thunderstorm. The high will be around 79. Friday will be mostly cloudy with rain and a thunderstorm possible. Highs will be around 71.
Saturday will be partly to mostly sunny with a high of 69. Expect a full day of sunshine on Sunday with a high of 73.
Meteorologist Jeff Smith
accuweather, cold, cold weather, snow, snow storm, rain, forecast
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, 21 injured
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- Video: Who will win the Indianapolis 500?
- Photos: Photos from the Billboard Awards
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers