AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- TONIGHT: Clear and cold with a low of 34, but 20s in most suburbs where a freeze is anticipated.
TOMORROW: Sunshine and patchy clouds along with a cool breeze. The high will be around 50.
TOMORROW NIGHT: Partly cloudy with a low of 38.
FRIDAY: Variable cloudiness with a high of 54.
SATURDAY: Periods of clouds and sun. It'll be milder with a breezy afternoon and a high of 63. There could be a brief shower early in the day.
SUNDAY: Intervals of clouds and sunshine with a high of 62.
MONDAY: Some sunshine followed by increasing clouds and a high of 63.
TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with some rain or drizzle possible and a high of 62.
WEDNESDAY: Partly sunny and milder with a high of 66.
accuweather, rain, snow, snow storm, forecast
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 9 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 6 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 9 min ago
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos