AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Watch for slick spots Wednesday, especially during the morning. Otherwise, it'll be brisk and cold with sunshine and some clouds. The high will be around 30. Wednesday night will be partly cloudy and cold with a low of 21.
Thursday will be partly sunny and quite cold with a high of 26. Friday will be continued cold with sunshine and patchy clouds. The high will be around 30.
Saturday will be mostly cloudy and chilly with a chance for snow, or a mixture of snow, sleet, and rain. The high will be around 35, but temperatures could hold nearly steady or rise at night. Sunday will become partly sunny and brisk with a high of 40. There could be some lingering precipitation early, especially from the city north and east.
Monday will be mostly sunny, brisk and colder with a high of 32. Tuesday will be cold with a good deal of sunshine as the high only hits 31.
Meteorologist Jeff Smith
accuweather, rain, forecast
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots! 32 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case 12 min ago
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line 30 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire 53 min ago
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
32 min ago