AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Thursday will be mostly sunny with a high of 80.
It'll be a gorgeous day with dewpoints near 50.
Friday will be mostly sunny and nice with a high of 82. Saturday will be partly sunny with a high of 82.
Sunday will be warm and more humid with a blend of sun and clouds. An afternoon thunderstorm is possible. The high will be around 86. Expect times of clouds and sun on Monday with the chance for an afternoon thunderstorm. It'll be warm and more humid with a high of 86.
Tuesday will be humid with clouds, some sunshine and a couple of showers and thunderstorms possible. The high will be around 84. Wednesday will feature variable cloudiness with a couple of widely separated thunderstorms. It'll be warm and humid with a high of 86.
METEOROLOGIST JEFF SMITH If you have questions about the Accuweather forecast, tweet me! www.twitter.com/JeffSmithABC7
accuweather, rain, forecast
- Actor James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos" dies
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Leonia firehouse reopens after sex assault
- UFT endorses Thompson for NYC mayor
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Upstate NY men accused of trying to make X-ray weapon
- Body found near Patriot's home was homicide victim
- Whistle-blower taped guards sleeping at JFK airport
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos