AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Sunday will be partly to mostly sunny, brisk and chilly with a high of 43.
Sunday night will be rather cloudy with a low of 32.
Clouds will yield to some sun on Monday, and it'll turn milder with a high of 49. There could be a sprinkle or flurry to start the day north of the city. Tuesday will be breezy and mild with a mixture of sun and clouds. The high will be around 58.
Wednesday will be cloudy and colder with rain and snow possible. Models suggest rain changing to snow with some accumulation. The high will be around 41, but temperatures drop into the 20s at night. There's a chance for snow Thursday morning. Otherwise, it'll be brisk and cold with clouds breaking for some sun and a high of 34.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 42. Expect more clouds than sun on Saturday with a high of 48.
accuweather, rain, snow, snow storm, forecast
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers investigated
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment 29 min ago
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt 35 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams