Personal chef and caterer Gavan Murphy
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1/2 lemon - juiced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
The easiest way to make the dressing is to put everything in a small container with a lid and give it a good shake to emulsify.
Alternatively, if making a larger batch, pop everything in a food processor except the oil. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- 1 lb mini potatoes
- 8 oz. baby summer squash, green and yellow
- 1 large garlic clove - minced
- 4 radishes - thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chives - chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
All recipes are made with the finest quality farmers' market whole foods, natural and non-processed ingredients as much as possible.
Full story: Enjoy healthy, mayo-free Irish potato salads
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes, baby squash and garlic together with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Lay the potatoes ONLY in a single layer on foiled oven tray.
- Pop in oven for 30 minutes or until tender. After 15 minutes, add the baby squash to potatoes in the oven. Cook until tender, but not mushy.
- Remove tray from oven and let sit for a few minutes. (The potatoes will come off the foil easier when they cool for a few minutes.)
- Mix potatoes and squash with the radishes and toss with the dressing. Don't go overboard on the dressing, as you don't want to drown your salad. You just want to give it a nice coating. Taste and season.
- Garnish with freshly chopped chives. Serve warm or cold.