These fifteen restaurants featured in the Pop-Up program will have the opportunity to work at this year's festival without having to worry about the cost and time commitment of staffing a booth for five days.
Each day, throughout the five day festival, the Pop-Up location at the festival will feature new restaurants offering a wide variety of food.
Wednesday, July 11
- Beat Kitchen
2100 W. Belmont
- Two Chicken with Mole Empanadas
- Two Veggie Empanadas
- Two Chorizo with Frijoles Empanadas
- Taste of: One Empanada; Tater Tots
5203 N. Clark St.
- Daeji Kalbi
- Chap Chae
- Taste of: Bulgogi; Chap Chae
- Marie's Pizza
4127-4129 W. Lawrence Ave.
- Ravioli Sampler
- Italian Beef Sandwich
- Mini Antipasto Salad
- Taste of: Ravioli Sampler; Mini Italian Beef Sandwich
Thursday, July 12
- Inspiration Kitchen
4715 N. Sheridan Rd.
- Beet and Endive Salad with Almonds and Creamy Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Caramelized Citrus Onion Flatbread Topped with Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Black Bean Burger, Wheat Bun, Mixed Greens, Sliced Tomato and Mayo
- Taste of: Black Bean Burger Slider, Parker House Roll, Sliced Tomato and Mayo; Slow Braised Beef; Fried Plantains, Chile Chutney
700 E. Grand Ave. (Navy Pier)
- Lump Crab Cake w/ Radish Slaw
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer w/ Piquillo Vinaigrette
- Seafood Gumbo
- Taste of: Seafood Gumbo; Grilled Shrimp Skewer w/ Piquillo Vinaigrette
- Tre Kronor
3258 W. Foster Ave.
- Arctic Shrimp Stuffed Skagen Baked Potato
- Swedish Meatballs
- Swedish Pancake with Lingon Berries & Whipped Cream
- Taste of: Swedish Meatballs; Rice Pudding
Friday, July 13
- Cafe Trinidad
557 E. 75th Street
- Boneless Chicken Roti
- Jerk Salmon Roti
- Bake and Cod
- Taste of: Roti; Palori
- Garifuna Flava Caribbean Restaurant
2516-18 W. 63rd St.
- Jerk Chicken w/ Rice & Beans, Plantain & Salad
- Jerk Wings w/ Rice & Beans, Ripe Plantain & Salad
- Taste of: Panades; Fried Ripe Plantain
- LM Restaurant
4539 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Watermelon Gazpacho
- Braised Pork Slider w/ Pickled Vegetables
- Chicken Sausage
- Taste of: Watermelom Gazpacho; Braised Pork Slider
Saturday, July 14
Arun's Thai Restaurant
4156 N. Kedzie Ave.
- Mussaman Beef with Rice
- Tossed Wonton Salad
- Mango/Sticky Rice
- Taste of: Mee-Krob; Mango/Sticky Rice
- Austrian Bakery
2523 N. Clark St.
- Chicken Schnitzel Sandwich
- Altwiener Applestrudel
- Triple Chocolate Cake
- Taste of: Altwiener Applestrudel; Schnitzel Sandwich
The Nile Restaurant
1611 E. 55th St.
- Chicken Shish Taouk Sandwich; Kifta Kabob Sandwich; Falafel Sandwich
- Taste of: Falafel with Tahini Sauce; Stuffed Grape Leaves
Sunday, July 15
- Caffe Gelato
2034 W. Division St.
- 2 Scoops of Gelato (Bacio, Stracciatella)
- 2 Scoops of Gelato (Bacio, Guava)
- 2 Scoops of Gelato (Stracciatella, Limone)
- Taste of: 1 Scoop Gelato (Guava); 1 Scoop of Gelato (Limone)
Karyn's On Green
130 S. Green St.
- Vegetarian Chicken Leg w/ Cornbread Stuffing & Collard Greens
- Vegetarian BBQ Seitan Slider w/ Fries
- Chopped Vegetable Salad w/ Herb Vinaigrette Dressing
- Taste of: Fried Vegetable Basket w/ Chipotle Sauce; Vegetarian BBQ Seitan Slider