Comcast worker shot
August, 21, 2007 (MOUNT PROSPECT, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in the northwest suburbs are looking for two suspects who shot a cable television worker.
It happened around noon in Mount Prospect at Prospect Avenue and Edward Street.
Police say the Comcast worker was in his van when two men in a car started provoking him, tailgating and yelling at him, so he pulled over. The two men got out of the vehicle and started arguing with the Comcast technician. When he tried to leave, he was shot in the arm.
The victim's injuries are not considered life threatening. He was taken to Northwest Community Hospital. He said he does not know why the men were following him.
Comcast released a statement saying, ""Our primary concern is for (his) health and well-being, and our thoughts are with him and his family as he recovers from this unfortunate incident."
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash 47 min ago
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- 7 in 77
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
2 min ago