Tiger raises pigs; Pig raises tigers
BANGKOK, Thailand (WLS) -- Tigers and pigs living together? It sounds unusual, but in Thailand a 6-year old tiger is taking care of some piglets as if they were her own.
Saimai lives at a zoo near Bangkok. She has watched the little pigs since she was 2-years old. The tiger, herself, was brought up by a sow.The piglets are dressed up in tiger outfits for fun, but don't normally wear the costumes. At the same zoo, a sow nurses her own piglets and two cubs! Officials at the zoo insist that in Thailand it is common for tigers to nurse pigs and vice versa.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 6 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 43 min ago
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 28 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago 5 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 12 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 4 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
6 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
4 min ago
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos