Police find 12 pounds of cocaine in Hanover Park
HANOVER PARK (WLS) -- A suburban drug bust nets more than 12 pounds of cocaine, which is worth $1.7-million on the street.
Authorities say they also found a submachine gun, rifles and cash during a raid in Hanover Park.
Rene Favela, 29, and Eva Alvarado, 28, are charged in the investigation.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All