Alleged Gangster Disciples in court
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Twenty alleged members of Chicago's Gangster Disciples gang head to federal court Thursday. Prosecutors say they ran a major drug ring on the South Side.
ATF agents say they made several undercover buys of crack cocaine at a house at 54th and Hoyne. Agents raided that house Wednesday.
Officials say they seized drugs, guns and more than $40,000. Investigators say 32-year-old Isaiah Hicks was the head of the operation. They are still searching for eight other suspects.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits