Alleged Gangster Disciples in court
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Twenty alleged members of Chicago's Gangster Disciples gang head to federal court Thursday. Prosecutors say they ran a major drug ring on the South Side.
ATF agents say they made several undercover buys of crack cocaine at a house at 54th and Hoyne. Agents raided that house Wednesday.
Officials say they seized drugs, guns and more than $40,000. Investigators say 32-year-old Isaiah Hicks was the head of the operation. They are still searching for eight other suspects.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home