Woman shot during robbery in West Loop
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A woman was robbed and the shot in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood early Friday morning.
Police say the victim struggled with two men who tried to rob her at gunpoint along a stretch of popular restaurants on Randolph Street near Green Street. When she started to run, one of the men shot her in the leg.
The 37-year-old woman is hospitalized in good condition.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation