Woman shot during robbery in West Loop
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A woman was robbed and the shot in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood early Friday morning.
Police say the victim struggled with two men who tried to rob her at gunpoint along a stretch of popular restaurants on Randolph Street near Green Street. When she started to run, one of the men shot her in the leg.
The 37-year-old woman is hospitalized in good condition.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 50 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 13 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy, 15, charged in shooting of boy, 14, on city's South Side 33 min ago
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says 44 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77