Dog eats 6 lbs. of rocks, survives
BANGOR, Maine (WLS) -- A 6-month-old puppy from Maine is alive and well after eating six pounds of rocks.
Chester gave his family quite a scare. The rocks were around his family's grill, and some food spilled on them. Chester apparently isn't too picky. He ate the food and the rocks.
The family knew something was wrong with him and took him to the vet. An x-ray showed a belly full of rocks.
They decided to let nature take its course. And now Chester is OK.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant