Woman killed in Little Village garage
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A woman was found shot to death in a garage outside her home on the Southwest Side.
Isabel Gordillo, 25, was shot in the neck.
Her mother discovered her body inside a car that was parked in the garage of their home on the 2600-block of South Homan in the Little Village neighborhood.
The victim's brother said his sister was about to head for work when she was shot.
"It had to be someone she knew, you know someone, because she's very consistent with her work schedule. So, she leaves at 5 o'clock every morning. She was up at 5 o'clock in the garage, you know, and her car was started. So, obviously, it was someone who was waiting for her," said Guadalupe Gordillo, victim's brother.
An autopsy was scheduled for later Saturday.
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 15 min ago
- 5 injured in Roseland bus stop accident
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist struck, killed in Roselle identified 10 min ago
- Blue Angels to return for Air and Water Show
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos