Woman killed in Little Village garage
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A woman was found shot to death in a garage outside her home on the Southwest Side.
Isabel Gordillo, 25, was shot in the neck.
Her mother discovered her body inside a car that was parked in the garage of their home on the 2600-block of South Homan in the Little Village neighborhood.
The victim's brother said his sister was about to head for work when she was shot.
"It had to be someone she knew, you know someone, because she's very consistent with her work schedule. So, she leaves at 5 o'clock every morning. She was up at 5 o'clock in the garage, you know, and her car was started. So, obviously, it was someone who was waiting for her," said Guadalupe Gordillo, victim's brother.
An autopsy was scheduled for later Saturday.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 56 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen 51 min ago
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens 6 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
56 min ago