Woman killed in Little Village garage
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A woman was found shot to death in a garage outside her home on the Southwest Side.
Isabel Gordillo, 25, was shot in the neck.
Her mother discovered her body inside a car that was parked in the garage of their home on the 2600-block of South Homan in the Little Village neighborhood.
The victim's brother said his sister was about to head for work when she was shot.
"It had to be someone she knew, you know someone, because she's very consistent with her work schedule. So, she leaves at 5 o'clock every morning. She was up at 5 o'clock in the garage, you know, and her car was started. So, obviously, it was someone who was waiting for her," said Guadalupe Gordillo, victim's brother.
An autopsy was scheduled for later Saturday.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs 7 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin 25 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- London attack could be act of terrorism 43 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos