Woman killed in Little Village garage
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A woman was found shot to death in a garage outside her home on the Southwest Side.
Isabel Gordillo, 25, was shot in the neck.
Her mother discovered her body inside a car that was parked in the garage of their home on the 2600-block of South Homan in the Little Village neighborhood.
The victim's brother said his sister was about to head for work when she was shot.
"It had to be someone she knew, you know someone, because she's very consistent with her work schedule. So, she leaves at 5 o'clock every morning. She was up at 5 o'clock in the garage, you know, and her car was started. So, obviously, it was someone who was waiting for her," said Guadalupe Gordillo, victim's brother.
An autopsy was scheduled for later Saturday.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Chicago Palestine Film Festival 2014
41 min ago
- Let's Dish: German Apple Pancakes
24 min ago