Woman killed in Little Village garage
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A woman was found shot to death in a garage outside her home on the Southwest Side.
Isabel Gordillo, 25, was shot in the neck.
Her mother discovered her body inside a car that was parked in the garage of their home on the 2600-block of South Homan in the Little Village neighborhood.
The victim's brother said his sister was about to head for work when she was shot.
"It had to be someone she knew, you know someone, because she's very consistent with her work schedule. So, she leaves at 5 o'clock every morning. She was up at 5 o'clock in the garage, you know, and her car was started. So, obviously, it was someone who was waiting for her," said Guadalupe Gordillo, victim's brother.
An autopsy was scheduled for later Saturday.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Victim ID'd, 2nd car sought after fatal Skokie tree crash
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open in...
32 min ago
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next...
50 min ago