Teenager fatally shot on Northwest Side
A teenager was found dead Saturday night following a shooting on the city's Northwest Side.
Chicago police say 16-year-old Danny Lima was shot inside a home in the 2100-block of North Kildare.
Few details are being released about the shooting.
Hours earlier, Mayor Daley and Chicago Police Superintendent Jody Weis took part in an anti-violence march through that very neighborhood. The mayor along with Chicago Alternative Policing Strategy (CAPS) representatives encouraged parents to get involved with their efforts to stop crime across Chicago.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond 30 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 48 min ago
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 5 Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Return Wisely
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos