Teenager fatally shot on Northwest Side
A teenager was found dead Saturday night following a shooting on the city's Northwest Side.
Chicago police say 16-year-old Danny Lima was shot inside a home in the 2100-block of North Kildare.
Few details are being released about the shooting.
Hours earlier, Mayor Daley and Chicago Police Superintendent Jody Weis took part in an anti-violence march through that very neighborhood. The mayor along with Chicago Alternative Policing Strategy (CAPS) representatives encouraged parents to get involved with their efforts to stop crime across Chicago.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Astronaut Lovell to dedicate Chicago memorial garden
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos