Teenager fatally shot on Northwest Side
A teenager was found dead Saturday night following a shooting on the city's Northwest Side.
Chicago police say 16-year-old Danny Lima was shot inside a home in the 2100-block of North Kildare.
Few details are being released about the shooting.
Hours earlier, Mayor Daley and Chicago Police Superintendent Jody Weis took part in an anti-violence march through that very neighborhood. The mayor along with Chicago Alternative Policing Strategy (CAPS) representatives encouraged parents to get involved with their efforts to stop crime across Chicago.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road 4 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie 22 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73 54 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
22 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73
54 min ago