Police find missing woman, children
April 30, 2009 (WLS) -- Police have located a mother and her two children from Downers Grove who were missing since Wednesday morning.
Carolyn Bossany left home Wednesday morning to drive her 7-year-old son, George, and her 10-year-old daughter, Claire, to school. She did not return home, and the children did not arrive at school. They were last seen riding in a gray 2005 Nissan Altima.
Downers Grove police say the three were found in Kentucky. Authorities say they believe Bossany was headed to Georgia, where she has family.
Relatives were concerned because Bossany in recent days had exhibited "erratic behavior," police said in a news release.
Bossany and her children were located safe and unharmed early Thursday in a motel.
The STNG Wire contributed to this report.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 59 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 54 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side 11 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 15 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 32 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 11 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 1 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
59 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
54 min ago