ABC7's Cheryl Burton in charity fashion show
June 23, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A charity created to help make sure high school students have a memorable prom night celebrated its 10th anniversary on Tuesday night.
The Barbara Bates Foundation held a fashion show fundraiser to help pay for the custom prom dresses and tuxedoes made for selected students.
On Tuesday night, Models for the fundraiser included Chicagoans chosen by the foundation for their accomplishments and style including ABC7's Cheryl Burton.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 23 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy, 15, charged in shooting of boy, 14, on city's South Side 43 min ago
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says 54 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77