ABC7's Cheryl Burton in charity fashion show
June 23, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A charity created to help make sure high school students have a memorable prom night celebrated its 10th anniversary on Tuesday night.
The Barbara Bates Foundation held a fashion show fundraiser to help pay for the custom prom dresses and tuxedoes made for selected students.
On Tuesday night, Models for the fundraiser included Chicagoans chosen by the foundation for their accomplishments and style including ABC7's Cheryl Burton.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 4 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 47 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD 53 min ago