Winning lottery ticket sold in Palatine
August 17, 2009 (CHICAGO) -- Illinois Lottery officials are waiting to hear from the newest multi-million dollar lottery winner.
A single winning ticket for Saturday's lotto jackpot was sold at Palatine Food Market in Palatine.
The ticket is worth $6.75 million.
So far the winner has not come forward.
The store will receive more than 67,000 dollars for selling the winning ticket.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout