Winning lottery ticket sold in Palatine
August 17, 2009 (CHICAGO) -- Illinois Lottery officials are waiting to hear from the newest multi-million dollar lottery winner.
A single winning ticket for Saturday's lotto jackpot was sold at Palatine Food Market in Palatine.
The ticket is worth $6.75 million.
So far the winner has not come forward.
The store will receive more than 67,000 dollars for selling the winning ticket.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 41 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 47 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute