'Plane Pull' at O'Hare airport
September 19, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It was men and women versus machine at Chicago's O'Hare airport Saturday for the 'Plane Pull' contest.
Average Joes joined forces with law enforcers to test their tug-of-war skills in the annual event.
Teams of 20 used all of their might to move a UPS Airbus aircraft weighing more than 198,000 lbs.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Special Olympics.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field 38 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault 43 min ago
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
15 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier...
38 min ago
- Happy Ditka Day! 'Da Coach' jersey retired...
5 min ago