Baby born weighing 19 pounds
September 25, 2009 (WLS) -- A newborn in Indonesia is getting a lot of attention.
He weighed in at 19.2 lbs when he came into the world five days ago. He's 24 inches long.
Needless to say, the baby was delivered by c-section.
Believe it or not, his weight is not a record setter. Guinness World Records says at least three babies have weighed more than 23 pounds at birth.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 55 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more 30 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
55 min ago