Buca di Beppo's Penne San Remo
October 26, 2009 -- Buca di Beppo presents recipe for Penne San Remo: Tender chicken breast, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes and peas tossed with imported Italian penne pasta in a white wine cream sauce.
Serves 2-3 people
Olive Oil - 2 Fluid Ounces
Chicken Breast, sautéed and sliced - 6 Weighted Ounces
Artichoke Hearts, Quartered - 3 Weighted Ounces
Sundried Tomato strips - 1 Weighted Ounce
Garlic, chopped - 1 Tablespoon
Salt - 1/8 Teaspoon
Pepper - 1/8 Teaspoon
White Wine - 3 Fluid Ounces
Alfredo Sauce - 8 Fluid Ounces
Peas - 2 Weighted Ounces
Penne Pasta, cooked - 16 Weighted Ounces
1. In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add cooked, sliced chicken, artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes and sauté for one minute.
3. Add garlic, salt and pepper and sauté for one more minute to caramelize the garlic.
4. Deglaze the pan with white wine and scrape up any brown bits from the pan.
5. Add Alfredo sauce and peas and simmer until sauce and chicken have reached an internal temperature of 165.
6. Drop cooked pasta in boiling water for 3 seconds.
7. Drain pasta well and toss with the sauce.
8. Place pasta in a bowl reserving as much chicken and other ingredients as possible for the top.
9. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 26 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 10 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River mouth 53 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Admitted Chicago terrorist's 'hate mail'
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
1 min ago