Church welcomes nude parishioners
February 24, 2010 (SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va.) (WLS) -- A church in Virginia is bringing new meaning to the expression "come as you are."
Everyone at this church is nude, including the pastor.
Congregants say they don't think God cares what you wear when you worship, just that you worship.
These people have no problem getting the word of God from a pastor in his birthday suit.
The church is part of a nudist resort. It's the only year-round nudist resort in Virginia. More than 10,000 people visited last year.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes 36 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
41 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park...
36 min ago