Church welcomes nude parishioners
February 24, 2010 (SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va.) (WLS) -- A church in Virginia is bringing new meaning to the expression "come as you are."
Everyone at this church is nude, including the pastor.
Congregants say they don't think God cares what you wear when you worship, just that you worship.
These people have no problem getting the word of God from a pastor in his birthday suit.
The church is part of a nudist resort. It's the only year-round nudist resort in Virginia. More than 10,000 people visited last year.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting 22 min ago
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home