March 3, 2010 -- Niche Media's Michigan Avenue Magazine celebrates their cover star, Joanna Krupa, Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at Epic Restaurant in Chicago.
Supermodel Krupa is featured on the cover of the March fashion issue of Michigan Avenue Magazine. Chicago's top power players and tastemakers will join Chicago native Krupa, editor in chief Susanna Negovan and publisher Dan Uslan, as guests sip specialty libations provided by Ketel One and artesian water by Fiji and indulge on delectable fare courtesy of Epic. Guests of the evening will be treated to a live performance from the Arthur Murray Dance Studio and will have the opportunity to join Krupa on the mock gambling tables where winners will receive tickets to local concerts courtesy of Horseshoe Casino.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home