Grocery store to open in Loop
March 29, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Marino's Fresh Markets store will open in Chicago's Loop in 2011.
It will be the first full service grocery store to open in the Loop in years, according to Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc. The store will be located at 340 East Randolph Street and is slated to be complete in 2011.
The grocery store will have basics, as well as a bakery and deli with prepared foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also in the plans- a sushi bar and Italian themed café.
The store is part of a condominium development planned at 340 East Randolph St.
Roundy's is opening a second Mariano's Fresh Market in Arlington Heights in Spring 2010.
Roundy's was founded in Milwaukee in 1872 and operates 154 grocery stores and 88 pharmacies in the Midwest. roundys.com
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop 10 min ago
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Accused NU professor will not teach spring quarter
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler