2 charged in Tinley Park home invasion, beatings
April 16, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men have been charged in connection with the home invasion and beating of a Tinley Park family, police said Friday.
According to Tinley Park police, Chicago resident Maxx J. Walker, 24, and 25-year-old Frank Adkins of Calumet City, Ill. now face felony home invasion charges. They also are charged with unlawful use of a weapon by a felon, residential burglary, and aggravated battery.
The suspects were ordered held on $2 million bond each after appearing in Will County court Friday.
If convicted, police say, the suspects could serve 6 to 30 years in prison.
Walker and Adkins were taken into police custody shortly after the incident unfolded Wednesday morning.
Earlier in the week, police had said they were search for four additional suspects. However, authorities said Friday that they continue to search for up to two more individuals.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 57 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 29 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos