2 charged in Tinley Park home invasion, beatings
April 16, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men have been charged in connection with the home invasion and beating of a Tinley Park family, police said Friday.
According to Tinley Park police, Chicago resident Maxx J. Walker, 24, and 25-year-old Frank Adkins of Calumet City, Ill. now face felony home invasion charges. They also are charged with unlawful use of a weapon by a felon, residential burglary, and aggravated battery.
The suspects were ordered held on $2 million bond each after appearing in Will County court Friday.
If convicted, police say, the suspects could serve 6 to 30 years in prison.
Walker and Adkins were taken into police custody shortly after the incident unfolded Wednesday morning.
Earlier in the week, police had said they were search for four additional suspects. However, authorities said Friday that they continue to search for up to two more individuals.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 12 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- Standoff suspect may be man wanted in Ga....
24 min ago
- Police chase, standoff closes Lake Shore...
41 min ago
- Officer injured in LSD crash following...
51 min ago