Walmart to sell iPhone for less than $100
May 25, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The price tag on a 16 gigabyte iPhone GS at Walmart stores will be $97 beginning this week.
Apple's suggested price is $199.
Walmart's deal requires a 2-year contract with AT&T.
The reduced price comes less than two weeks before Apple is expected to unveil the next-generation model, which often leads to a dramatic drop in sales of older iPhones.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag 29 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 32 min ago
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing 19 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett 19 min ago
- Man who killed Kankakee doctor gets life in prison 33 min ago
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Carl Sandburg H.S. 'soft lockdown' lifted after arrests 9 min ago
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Truman College instructor accused of sexually assaulting former...
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- Chicago street repaving begins
10 min ago
- Microbead ban? Group says they impact...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos