Body of missing teen found in Grundy Co.
May 25, 2010 (MORRIS, Ill.) (WLS) -- Searchers have found the body of a teenager who disappeared in the Illinois River near Morris.
Crews in boats searched the river last night and this morning.
Two people said they saw the teen go swimming in the water near Stratton State Park Monday, but they say he never came out.
The Grundy County coroner says the body of 13-year-old James Woody was discovered Tuesday morning. An autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday afternoon.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 39 min ago
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog 7 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos