Body of missing teen found in Grundy Co.
May 25, 2010 (MORRIS, Ill.) (WLS) -- Searchers have found the body of a teenager who disappeared in the Illinois River near Morris.
Crews in boats searched the river last night and this morning.
Two people said they saw the teen go swimming in the water near Stratton State Park Monday, but they say he never came out.
The Grundy County coroner says the body of 13-year-old James Woody was discovered Tuesday morning. An autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday afternoon.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans