Fundraiser for homeless women's shelter
June 17, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A fundraiser was held Thursday night for the largest provider of services for homeless women in Chicago.
Deborah's Place marked its 25th anniversary during the celebration at the Garfield Park Conservatory.
The facility opened as the city's first year-round emergency shelter exclusively for homeless women.
Kathy Brock was the emcee for the fundraiser.
We want to make www.abc7chicago.com even better. We hope you will take a few minutes to share your thoughts about our Web site ... Just Click Here to Begin!
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 52 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
52 min ago
- Calumet Fisheries smokes, fries fish on...
48 min ago