Fundraiser for homeless women's shelter
June 17, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A fundraiser was held Thursday night for the largest provider of services for homeless women in Chicago.
Deborah's Place marked its 25th anniversary during the celebration at the Garfield Park Conservatory.
The facility opened as the city's first year-round emergency shelter exclusively for homeless women.
Kathy Brock was the emcee for the fundraiser.
We want to make www.abc7chicago.com even better. We hope you will take a few minutes to share your thoughts about our Web site ... Just Click Here to Begin!
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 42 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 45 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 5 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 11 min ago
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos