3 charged in alleged attack on family at Taste
July 4, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three Chicago men face aggravated battery charges for allegedly attacking a family as they left the Taste of Chicago Thursday night.
Twenty-seven-year-old Danta Densmore, 18-year-old Isaiah Densmore, and 34-year-old William Densmore are accused of attacking four members of the same family.
The victims include a 13-year-old girl and a woman who was holding a 4-month-old baby. All four victims, including the baby, were treated at a hospital and released.
Bail has been set at $150,000 for Danta Densmore, and $125,000 each for Isaiah and William Densmore.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 1 min ago
- No $344M jackpot winners on 12/10/13 6 min ago
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash 31 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
3 min ago
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
1 min ago