At least 9 injured in Northwest Side crash
September 4, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Citations have been filed after at least nine people were hospitalized following a three-vehicle crash early Saturday on Chicago's Northwest Side.
It happened just after 2 a.m. at the intersection of Fullerton and Milwaukee.
Police say a silver car first crashed into a parked car on Fullerton, made a U-turn, and then slammed into a taxi and another vehicle. Three people inside the silver car were thrown from the vehicle.
At least seven people were transported to the hospital in critical condition. Two others sustained injuries that were not life threatening.
Chicago police are investigating the cause of the crash. They say multiple citations have been issued.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack 41 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night 44 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 29 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos