At least 9 injured in Northwest Side crash
September 4, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Citations have been filed after at least nine people were hospitalized following a three-vehicle crash early Saturday on Chicago's Northwest Side.
It happened just after 2 a.m. at the intersection of Fullerton and Milwaukee.
Police say a silver car first crashed into a parked car on Fullerton, made a U-turn, and then slammed into a taxi and another vehicle. Three people inside the silver car were thrown from the vehicle.
At least seven people were transported to the hospital in critical condition. Two others sustained injuries that were not life threatening.
Chicago police are investigating the cause of the crash. They say multiple citations have been issued.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation