More than 100 drug dealers arrested in Cook County
September 28, 2010 (WLS) -- The Cook County Sheriff's Department teamed up with suburban police departments to arrest more than 100 alleged drug dealers.
The effort was called Operation Wood View Park.
It began in February and targeted dealers in Maywood, Bellwood and Broadview.
A second undercover operation was centered in Evanston and Rogers Park. Between the two, investigators seized ten guns, $27,000 in cash, and drugs with an estimated street value of more than $622,000.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 14 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
55 min ago