Grundy Co. offers $15 bounty for dead coyotes
January 14, 2011 (WLS) -- It's open season on coyotes in Grundy County.
Board members have approved an ordinance allowing the county to offer a $15 bounty on coyotes killed within county boundaries.
The money will be paid as long as the county has funding.
There has been a growing number of coyotes in the county attacking pets and livestock.
Any person hunting coyotes must abide by state hunting and shooting regulations.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 57 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 41 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 56 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77