Forman Mills discount store opens in Chicago
March 18, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A discount clothing warehouse based in Philadelphia will open its first store in Chicago on the city's West Side.
Forman Mills Clothing Factory Warehouse will open for business Saturday on the city's West Side in the building that housed the former Goldblatt's store in the 1400-block of North Cicero. Forman Mills sells discounted designer clothes as well as merchandise that's been approved from major league and college sports teams. The new store will create about 200 jobs.
Forman Mills is based in Philadelphia and has more than 30 stores in other markets.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans