Ex-press secretary joins Daley at firm
July 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) -- Jackie Heard, who served as press secretary to Richard M. Daley for 14 years, will join the former mayor at a Chicago law firm.
Heard will be the director of communications and public relations at Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP.
Jodi Kawada, who also served under Daley as deputy press secretary, is also joining the team. Kawada was named manager of communications at Katten.
The two will provide public relations guidance for both lawyers with the firm and clients.
Katten has more than 600 lawyers in offices across the country, including Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Charlotte and London.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 4 min ago
- Glenview, Chicago cops accused of lying in court 9 min ago
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools 31 min ago
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos