Ex-press secretary joins Daley at firm
July 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) -- Jackie Heard, who served as press secretary to Richard M. Daley for 14 years, will join the former mayor at a Chicago law firm.
Heard will be the director of communications and public relations at Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP.
Jodi Kawada, who also served under Daley as deputy press secretary, is also joining the team. Kawada was named manager of communications at Katten.
The two will provide public relations guidance for both lawyers with the firm and clients.
Katten has more than 600 lawyers in offices across the country, including Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Charlotte and London.
- Refinery fire after possible explosion 17 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees 30 min ago
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy
- ABC7 To Go 12-13-13
39 min ago
- 7 in :77