F-16 crash lands at Wisconsin air show
July 29, 2011 (OSHKOSH, Wis.) (WLS) -- An F-16 jet set down on an Oshkosh runway during the Wisconsin air show -- and kept on going. It crashed nose-down into the grass.
The pilot was not injured. He was taken to a hospital and checked out.
Officials have not determined what led to the crash. The Department of Defense is investigating.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend 23 min ago
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Victim ID'd, 2nd car sought after fatal Skokie tree crash
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas 11 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
53 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open in...
21 min ago