Illinois Lottery introduces new instant game
Sept. 7, 2011 (WLS) -- The Illinois Lottery unveiled what they say is a more entertaining and winnable instant game Wednesday.
Former world champion Bull Stacey King and some basketball trick-shot artists helped introduce the $200 million Spectacular instant game.
Lottery officials say the game will award 25 top prizes of $1 million with more than 200 million in total cash prizes.
The instant game also offers a second chance drawing for players to win a shot at competing in a regional free throw contest where they can win cash prizes for themselves and their local school district.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown' 3 min ago
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday 8 min ago
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC 35 min ago
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing 25 min ago
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes 37 min ago
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77