Illinois Lottery introduces new instant game
Sept. 7, 2011 (WLS) -- The Illinois Lottery unveiled what they say is a more entertaining and winnable instant game Wednesday.
Former world champion Bull Stacey King and some basketball trick-shot artists helped introduce the $200 million Spectacular instant game.
Lottery officials say the game will award 25 top prizes of $1 million with more than 200 million in total cash prizes.
The instant game also offers a second chance drawing for players to win a shot at competing in a regional free throw contest where they can win cash prizes for themselves and their local school district.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds