Arne Duncan bus tour to stop in Ind., Chicago
September 8, 2011 (MERRILLVILLE, Ind.) (WLS) -- Education Secretary Arne Duncan is bringing his bus tour to Merrillville, Ind., Thursday.
His message is that education can help revitalize the economy in distressed areas that have been dominated by industries such as coal, steel and the production of cars.
His bus tour will bring him to Chicago Friday.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square 25 min ago
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 17 min ago
- Mayor expands repaving streets plan due to potholes 2 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed 9 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping