Metra train, car involved in South Side accident
October 27, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Metra train has been involved in an accident with a car on Chicago's far South Side.
The accident happened Thursday evening near 115th Street and Vincennes. The train was scheduled to arrive in Joliet around 6:30 p.m. but is now delayed because of the crash.
There was no word of injuries around 6:20 p.m.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...