Snake in Spain ATM attacks customer
November 4, 2011 (LLODIO, Spain) (WLS) -- A bizarre customer turns up at an ATM and it's unlikely that guy was looking for cash.
A snake somehow got into an ATM in Spain, and even attacked a man trying to get money. He was shocked when instead of a receipt the creature slithered out, hissed and lunged towards him.
The man quickly retreated to report the snake but not before grabbing his cash.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale 12 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person hit by train in Grayslake, Metra affected 6 min ago
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills 3 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays 28 min ago
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses 34 min ago
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- 7 in :77
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos