Police searching for Chase bank robbery suspect
December 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are looking for a man who robbed a bank on the city's Northwest Side.
The man walked into a Chase bank in the 2900-block of West Irving Park Rd. just after 6:30 p.m. He allegedly showed a handgun while asking for money.
Police say he then fled the scene with an undetermined amount of cash.
No one was injured.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains