Chrysler accepting applications in Belvidere
January 27, 2012 (BELVIDERE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Chrysler is accepting applications for 400 to 500 jobs at its Belvidere, Ill. plant.
The factory will build the new dodge dart.
A Chrysler spokesperson says she cannot confirm reports that more that 1,600 jobs will actually be added.
The Dow Jones Newswires reports that Governor Pat Quinn and Chrysler's CEO will make that announcement next week.
- 5 injured in Roseland bus stop accident
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist killed in Roselle identified as Efrain Diaz-Torres
- Blue Angels to return for Air and Water Show
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- Photos: Earth Day 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos