Dean accused of inappropriate texts to student resigns
April 19, 2012 (LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A longtime employee at Adlai Stevenson High School in north suburban Lincolnshire has resigned after being accused of sending inappropriate text messages to a student.
Paul Weil was a dean of students. The school board met Thursday night and accepted his resignation.
Police who investigated said the messages to an 18-year-old male student were disturbing.
School officials would not discuss details, only saying the texts were lewd but not criminal.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 3 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- 7 in 77
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
3 min ago