Man arrested in Oak Forest bank robbery
April 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI has made an arrest in a bank robbery case as 32-year-old John Sikorski was taken into custody without incident Thursday in south suburban Crestwood.
He's accused of robbing the CNB Bank and Trust on 159th Street in Oak Forest April 4.
No weapon was shown in that robbery. Sikorski is charged with felony bank robbery. He allegedly stole $1,092.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Illinois Senate approves medical marijuana bill
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Karen Lewis re-elected head of Chicago Teachers Union
- Winning Mega Millions numbers announced
- CTA: Orange Line service resumes
- 4 men charged with murder of Chicago sailor in Bahamas
- New York City commuter trains collide in Connecticut
- Preckwinkle criticizes, questions CPS closures plan
- 2 rescued from capsized boat in Lake Michigan
- Thousands of area debit card users target of phishing calls
- 2 dead in Chicago Heights fire identified
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin