Food & Recipes
Kentucky Derby Recipes
May 3, 2012 -- This weekend, the biggest racing event of the year takes place, the 138th running of the Kentucky Derby.
South Branch Tavern & Grille is taking the excitement of the race to help raise money for the American Lung Association.
For a $25 donation (at the door) guests will enjoy complimentary Kentucky Derby-Style Buffet. There are awards given for the best dressed and best hat. It's a unique Kentucky Derby experience on the banks of the Chicago River. Chef Paul Katz demonstrated his recipe for Kentucy Bourbon Bread Pudding.
South Branch's 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby Charity Event
100 S. Wacker Drive
Saturday, May 5th
food & recipes
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos