Food & Recipes
Kentucky Derby Recipes
May 3, 2012 -- This weekend, the biggest racing event of the year takes place, the 138th running of the Kentucky Derby.
South Branch Tavern & Grille is taking the excitement of the race to help raise money for the American Lung Association.
For a $25 donation (at the door) guests will enjoy complimentary Kentucky Derby-Style Buffet. There are awards given for the best dressed and best hat. It's a unique Kentucky Derby experience on the banks of the Chicago River. Chef Paul Katz demonstrated his recipe for Kentucy Bourbon Bread Pudding.
South Branch's 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby Charity Event
100 S. Wacker Drive
Saturday, May 5th
food & recipes
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home