Food & Recipes
Kentucky Derby Recipes
May 3, 2012 -- This weekend, the biggest racing event of the year takes place, the 138th running of the Kentucky Derby.
South Branch Tavern & Grille is taking the excitement of the race to help raise money for the American Lung Association.
For a $25 donation (at the door) guests will enjoy complimentary Kentucky Derby-Style Buffet. There are awards given for the best dressed and best hat. It's a unique Kentucky Derby experience on the banks of the Chicago River. Chef Paul Katz demonstrated his recipe for Kentucy Bourbon Bread Pudding.
South Branch's 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby Charity Event
100 S. Wacker Drive
Saturday, May 5th
food & recipes
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos