Food & Recipes
Kentucky Derby Recipes
May 3, 2012 -- This weekend, the biggest racing event of the year takes place, the 138th running of the Kentucky Derby.
South Branch Tavern & Grille is taking the excitement of the race to help raise money for the American Lung Association.
For a $25 donation (at the door) guests will enjoy complimentary Kentucky Derby-Style Buffet. There are awards given for the best dressed and best hat. It's a unique Kentucky Derby experience on the banks of the Chicago River. Chef Paul Katz demonstrated his recipe for Kentucy Bourbon Bread Pudding.
South Branch's 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby Charity Event
100 S. Wacker Drive
Saturday, May 5th
food & recipes
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin 25 min ago
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Milwaukee District West Metra trains moving, but delayed 1 min ago
- 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini dead at 51 in Italy 9 min ago
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient 3 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges...
3 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures...
25 min ago