CFD paramedic charged with indecent solicitation of girl, 11
May 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A paramedic with the Chicago Fire Department is accused of holding sexually explicit conversations with an 11-year-old girl on facebook.
Mark Scanlon, 42, was charged with indecent solicitation of a minor and child exploitation. Prosecutors say Scanlon held conversations with the child for 9 months. The girl told family members, who called police.
Investigators say they have recovered messages from facebook accounts of both Scanlon and the child.
- Riverdale body ID'd as Amierah Roberson, 1, missing from Chicago's South Side 18 min ago
- Murder warrant issued for LSD standoff suspect 19 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Controversial 'Pure American' billboard removed 40 min ago
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office
- Gary Bettenhausen, race car driver, dead at 72 1 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau apologizes, says he's changed man 1 min ago
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- Riverdale body ID'd as Amierah Roberson, 1,...
18 min ago
- Murder warrant issued for LSD standoff...
19 min ago