Charges filed in cross-dresser Broadview bank robbery
May 9, 2012 (BROADVIEW, Ill.) (WLS) -- A male suspect dressed as a woman is accused of trying to rob a Broadview bank.
The MB Financial Bank was robbed Tuesday afternoon. Donald Sherman, 51, of Bellwood, is charged and was arrested nearby.
Police say the video shows him masquerading as a female during the alleged heist.
Sherman was charged with one count of attempted bank robbery.
- Winning Powerball numbers announced 15 min ago
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue 20 min ago
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- Farm-to-table cuisine in the southwest...
35 min ago