Illinois unclaimed property program renamed 'I-Cash'
July 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois' ''Cash Dash'' unclaimed property program has a new name, and there is a new push to get the property into the hands of people who deserve it.
State Treasurer Dan Rutherford says the program his office administers is now called ''I-Cash'' and 780,000 names have been added to the public database.
Rutherford says one in eight Illinois residents have an asset that can be claimed through I-Cash.
For more information go to icash.illinois.gov
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 10 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 7 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward 12 min ago
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run 6 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 47 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1 43 min ago
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 43 min ago
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship 55 min ago
- Fans gear up for Bulls, Blackhawks playoffs
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos