Illinois unclaimed property program renamed 'I-Cash'
July 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois' ''Cash Dash'' unclaimed property program has a new name, and there is a new push to get the property into the hands of people who deserve it.
State Treasurer Dan Rutherford says the program his office administers is now called ''I-Cash'' and 780,000 names have been added to the public database.
Rutherford says one in eight Illinois residents have an asset that can be claimed through I-Cash.
For more information go to icash.illinois.gov
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight' 59 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 28 min ago
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday 40 min ago
- Autopsy on body found near where woman last seen 13 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election 57 min ago
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
28 min ago
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
59 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day Parade Queen
9 min ago
- Let's Dish: Guinness Steak
36 min ago