Illinois unclaimed property program renamed 'I-Cash'
July 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois' ''Cash Dash'' unclaimed property program has a new name, and there is a new push to get the property into the hands of people who deserve it.
State Treasurer Dan Rutherford says the program his office administers is now called ''I-Cash'' and 780,000 names have been added to the public database.
Rutherford says one in eight Illinois residents have an asset that can be claimed through I-Cash.
For more information go to icash.illinois.gov
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs 7 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured 2 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 3 min ago
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest 1 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich's wife Patti 'feeling hopeful' for appeal
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash 43 min ago
- Alleged robber shot, killed by store owner ID'd
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
15 min ago
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city,...
7 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
3 min ago
- Man sues, alleging victimization by...
1 min ago