Common's condo in foreclosure? Hip-hop star could lose Chicago residence
July 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago rapper and actor may be on the verge of losing his condo.
Common's Chicago property is about to be placed in foreclosure by Bank of America, according to TMZ.
He bought the condo in 2008.
Earlier this year, Common stopped making payments, and the bank plans to sell the property to recoup the $345,000 mortgage.
- CTA Red Line resumes service 47th to 95th/Dan Ryan 26 min ago
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill 46 min ago
- No injuries at South Side high-rise fire 18 min ago
- Officials try to ID body near missing woman's home
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Wonder Lake man charged with sexually abusing juvenile
- Homewood bank robbers hiding in complex, police say 19 min ago
- 'Blues Brothers' mall chase recreated with...
- Paul Konerko signs White Sox 1-year extension 57 min ago
- Will County workers reach strike-ending deal
- Ventra progress report shows major improvement
- ABC7 To Go, December 4, 2013
21 min ago