Common's condo in foreclosure? Hip-hop star could lose Chicago residence
July 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago rapper and actor may be on the verge of losing his condo.
Common's Chicago property is about to be placed in foreclosure by Bank of America, according to TMZ.
He bought the condo in 2008.
Earlier this year, Common stopped making payments, and the bank plans to sell the property to recoup the $345,000 mortgage.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Accused NU professor will not teach spring quarter 56 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler