Common's condo in foreclosure? Hip-hop star could lose Chicago residence
July 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago rapper and actor may be on the verge of losing his condo.
Common's Chicago property is about to be placed in foreclosure by Bank of America, according to TMZ.
He bought the condo in 2008.
Earlier this year, Common stopped making payments, and the bank plans to sell the property to recoup the $345,000 mortgage.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence 25 min ago
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control 1 min ago
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos