Katherine Jackson to celebrate Michael's birthday in Gary, Indiana
August 1, 2012 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- Michael Jackson's Mother announced Tuesday she is returning to the family home in Gary, Indiana, to celebrate what would have been her son's 54th birthday.
The Jackson family released a statement stating that Katherine Jackson will be accompanied by three of her children on the visit later this month.
The celebration is being called "Going Back to Indiana: Can You Feel It?"
A candlelight vigil is planned for the birthday memorial on August 29 at the Jackson home.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond 33 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...