Nicole Ari Parker, Save Your Do GymWrap
August 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Having recently a finished a 5 month run in Tennessee Williams' A Streetcar Named Desire opposite Blair Underwood, Nicole Ari Parker has come to Chicago to promote Save Your Do GymWrap.
The stylish headband developed with a patent-pending revolutionary Edge Control Technology that minimizes sweat absorption into one's hair resulting in dry flat hair that only needs light styling afterwards! So when CAN workout and not have to worry about their hair. Nicole is heading to London in September to reprise her role as "Blanche DuBois" in Streetcar opposite Underwood.
Save Your Do GymWrap is available in three styles: Full Triangle wrap, Wide Band and Narrow Band and comes in a variety of colors. Ideal for all lengths, styles and textures, Save Your Do GymWrap retails for $24.95 -$29.95 and is available at saveyourdo.com. In addition, 10% of proceeds from Save Your Do GymWrap will benefit Sophie's Voice Foundation (sophiesvoicefoundation.org ), a non-profit organization founded by Parker and her husband, Boris Kodjoe,in honor of their daughter Sophie who was diagnosed with Spina Bifida at birth.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting 46 min ago
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home