Nicole Ari Parker, Save Your Do GymWrap
August 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Having recently a finished a 5 month run in Tennessee Williams' A Streetcar Named Desire opposite Blair Underwood, Nicole Ari Parker has come to Chicago to promote Save Your Do GymWrap.
The stylish headband developed with a patent-pending revolutionary Edge Control Technology that minimizes sweat absorption into one's hair resulting in dry flat hair that only needs light styling afterwards! So when CAN workout and not have to worry about their hair. Nicole is heading to London in September to reprise her role as "Blanche DuBois" in Streetcar opposite Underwood.
Save Your Do GymWrap is available in three styles: Full Triangle wrap, Wide Band and Narrow Band and comes in a variety of colors. Ideal for all lengths, styles and textures, Save Your Do GymWrap retails for $24.95 -$29.95 and is available at saveyourdo.com. In addition, 10% of proceeds from Save Your Do GymWrap will benefit Sophie's Voice Foundation (sophiesvoicefoundation.org ), a non-profit organization founded by Parker and her husband, Boris Kodjoe,in honor of their daughter Sophie who was diagnosed with Spina Bifida at birth.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field 27 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 4 min ago
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault 32 min ago
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
4 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier...
27 min ago