Nicole Ari Parker, Save Your Do GymWrap
August 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Having recently a finished a 5 month run in Tennessee Williams' A Streetcar Named Desire opposite Blair Underwood, Nicole Ari Parker has come to Chicago to promote Save Your Do GymWrap.
The stylish headband developed with a patent-pending revolutionary Edge Control Technology that minimizes sweat absorption into one's hair resulting in dry flat hair that only needs light styling afterwards! So when CAN workout and not have to worry about their hair. Nicole is heading to London in September to reprise her role as "Blanche DuBois" in Streetcar opposite Underwood.
Save Your Do GymWrap is available in three styles: Full Triangle wrap, Wide Band and Narrow Band and comes in a variety of colors. Ideal for all lengths, styles and textures, Save Your Do GymWrap retails for $24.95 -$29.95 and is available at saveyourdo.com. In addition, 10% of proceeds from Save Your Do GymWrap will benefit Sophie's Voice Foundation (sophiesvoicefoundation.org ), a non-profit organization founded by Parker and her husband, Boris Kodjoe,in honor of their daughter Sophie who was diagnosed with Spina Bifida at birth.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits