Fight breaks out in Terre Haute courtroom as murder case turns violent
August 29, 2012 (TERRE HAUTE, Ind.) (WLS) -- The first hearing in a Terre Haute murder case turned violent as supporters of the victim and backers of the alleged killer argued and exchanged blows.
William Mallory is accused of firing shots outside a tavern that killed one person and injured two others.
When Mallory's hearing ended Tuesday, several people began shouting and exchanging punches.
At least one person knocked over furniture and threw chairs
No one was seriously injured, but several people were arrested.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake